Renewing your ShareGate Desktop subscription is simple, and can be done yourself by following the steps outlined in this article, or by contacting our team.
Renewing your license will not interfere with your current activity or affect your settings, task history, or connections.
Renew directly through the app
A direct link to renew your license will appear within the app within 30 days of the license expiry date.
- Click the Renew Now link at the top of the app.
- Follow the instructions.
Renew through the Settings
- Select Settings from the menu.
- You will now see the General settings.
- Select Licenses from the left.
- Click Manage User License to open the My Account page on your browser. On this page, you can view your license information as well as any current activations.
- Click on Renew under Current Plan.
- Select the your prefered plan, and click Select this Plan.
- Complete the purchase request form and select your preferred method of payment or request your formal quote.
- Once the order has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation. The license will be active once you relaunch ShareGate Desktop.
Contact the Sales team
Send our sales team an email requesting the renewal options for your account and please include your current license key. This can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The team will be happy to help!
When you renew your license with the team, no manual action is needed. You just need to relaunch ShareGate Desktop after the renewal is processed, and the license will be active.