- Open your Windows Start menu.
- Search "uninstall".
- In the displayed options, select Uninstall a Program.
Alternatively, go to the Windows Control Panel and open Programs and Features.
- Search for ShareGate Desktop.
- Select the item in the list and click Uninstall.
- When the popup is displayed, select Yes.
- Follow the uninstall steps in the Wizard.
Note: Uninstalling the application will not remove the application's data. To remove the data, delete the folder C:\Users\youruser.name\AppData\Local\Sharegate after uninstalling the application. Note that doing so will delete all your saved reports, connections, and tasks.