You must map your network drives prior to using Source analysis, Download content, and Import from file share. They cannot be accessed with a UNC path (e.g.: \\server\share) in the app.
You can use UNC paths
or by using a spreadsheet
- In Windows open File Explorer.
- Select This PC (can also be called My Computer or Computer) in the left pane.
- Select Map network drive in the ribbon.
- Select a letter for the drive from the dropdown menu.
- In the Folder field, enter the network drive address, or click Browse to search using Network discovery.
- Click Finish
- Once the drive is mapped it will appear in the application (You might have to click on the refresh button if the application was already opened).