You must map your network drives prior to using Source Analysis, Download Content, and Import from File Share. They cannot be accessed with a UNC path (e.g.: \\server\share) in the app.
Note: You can use UNC paths with PowerShell or by using a spreadsheet.
- In Windows open the File Explorer.
- Select This PC (could be My Computer or Computer) in the left pane.
- Click Map network drive in the ribbon.
- Select a letter for the drive.
- Enter the network drive address.
- Click Finish
- Once the drive is mapped it will appear in the application (You might have to to click on the refresh button if the application was already opened).