Version: ShareGate Desktop 5.20
Never Checked In Documents Report
You can now easily find documents that have never been checked in and even check them in, in bulk!
Migrate from Box.com with PowerShell
Connect to Box.com and migrate your documents using ShareGate Desktop PowerShell commands!
Download SharePoint Content
Access, export, and backup metadata more simply than ever before with our new download content option in Quick Actions.
- Less memory consumption when you run an Inventory Report for a large environment.
- ShareGate Desktop no longer prompts the activation screen for licensing when you are in fact in the offline deactivation process.
- There was inconsistent behavior when expanding nested security groups in the Permission Matrix Report.
- There was an issue with retrieving the list of members in large Office 365 groups.
- Items would sometime be updated after a check in or a discard check out.
- The last modified date of a list or web part in Office 365 wasn’t always the right value.
- A duplicated site collection would not appear if it was connected to a host name site collection with a different connection than the duplicated site.
- You can now delete Office 365 Groups.
- Run a site duplication even when you are not connected to your Central Administration.
- Faster load time for site duplication options.
- Add or Remove site collection administrators using PowerShell.
- You can change the displayed columns and view item details in the Duplicate Site Collection results.
- We now support migrating embedded videos in the VideoSet class.
- Migrating a list item within an Office 365 folder using Normal Mode was sometimes causing issues.
- You can now migrate files with unprintable characters in their name.
- The Pre-Check for Import from Google Drive was not working when using Insane Mode.
- The Pre-Check Report will no longer have a “User cannot be found at the destination” error if the user is actually in the destination.
- Better handling of taxonomy request for increased performance when migrating.
- Support for path lengths up to 400 characters in Office 365 in Normal Mode.
- You can now migrate files up to 15 GB in size to Office 365 in Normal Mode.
- ShareGate Desktop will not show the “Welcome to ShareGate Desktop!” popup every time you double click a license file to activate a product (you know you are welcome).
- We revamped ShareGate Desktop's database system to optimize performance.