To authorize ShareGate Desktop to connect to a Box enterprise account, you must do the following:
- Log into Box and select Admin Console
- Note: You need to be a Box Admin to access the console.
- Go to Enterprise Settings and click on Apps
- In the Custom Applications section, select Authorize New Apps
- Enter the following API key:
Once Authorized, the app is enabled on ShareGate Desktop.
Please ensure ShareGate Desktop is given the following permissions:
- Read and write all files and folders stored in Box
- Manage groups
- Manage users
- Manage app users
- Admin can make calls on behalf of Users
- All users
If you need to disable unpublished applications:
- In the Application Setting section, select Disable apps by default for Upublished Applications.
- In the Except for box, enter the two following API keys (separate them with a comma):