See things differently? The gifs and screenshots on this article reflect ShareGate Desktop version 5.23 or greater.
In order to find Site Collections associated to Office 365 Groups, do the following:
- Click Reporting
- Click New Report
- Select Object Type > Site Collection
- Specify Site Template > is > Team Site (Office 365)
- Select your preferred columns or leave as is.
- Select your target.
- Click Continue (with or without saving, your preference).
- You will now have a list of all site collections associated to an Office 365 Group in your report results.